Sunday, October 12, 2014

under biological attack by US Government

  okay, I am not a conspiracy addict .... I do not subscribe to the level of intent and malevolence stated by this article, but I present it to my discerning readers for thoughtful consideration.

http://www.intellihub.com/2002-american-medical-association-study-concludes-ebola-marberg-best-bio-weapons-choice-use-populace/

Yes, I believe that many of the actions of my government constitute pure evil.  However, in many or most cases, this evil is more the result of thoughtlessness, irresponsibility, and a general lack of discipline and personal character.  I do not believe that the people which are directing our destiny have pre-planned the ultimate outcomes.  They are not that smart and they are certainly not that erudite or worldly.  Most or all of them really believe that they can have their cake and eat it, too.  They are not Gods.

But I have said what I have said, and I will stand up here and repeat it for all three of my readers:  the central planners, the architects of globalization, have messed up, and while they may be terribly good at mitigating small or medium-sized disasters, it is inevitable that the day will come when something will be big enough that they can't deal with it.  It is inevitable just as if you throw a rock up in the air, it will come back down.  this has happened over, and over, and over again, in the history of mankind.  Nothing is different this time except the scale of the endeavor and the number of people on earth dependent upon it.  I guarantee you, again, that within thirty years time the number of living people on this planet will be reduced by at least half.

Even if they successfully contain Ebola, or keep it in Africa, there is something bigger waiting in the wings.  Every battle like this that they win only means that the failure will be that much more devastating.

On a long-enough time frame, everything goes back to zero.  No matter how many diseases we find cures for, no matter how safe we make our cars and airplanes, no matter how much we improve our agriculture,and no matter how much we pretend and fantasize,  everybody still dies in the end.
Life would be a lot better if so many people had not completely lost sight of this simple fact of life.  But it is what it is.

No comments: