Wednesday, October 15, 2014

the magic drop of water

     One of the nicest things about Ebola is that it will kill rich people faster than poor people.

     The deal is, rich people are so incredibly helpless.  they must surround themselves with servants and sycophants who wait upon their slightest whims and fancy.  They cannot do anything for themselves, not cook, not get dressed, not drive, not shop.  I swear, the very richest cannot even wash their own bums.

     All those people circling around them all day long, every day, it only increases the odds of transmission.  Trapped inside their steel and glass, their office cubicles, their forced air controlled humidity and temperature, it is nothing but a fancy, expensive, inescapable prison.  Death row.

     I closed out my short on United Airlines, two days ago.  Yesterday they got a nice dead cat bounce.  It'll head back down today, but I've got bigger fish to fry.

     I shorted JP Morgan Chase.  Biggest short position I have ever taken.  This is going to be so much fun.  I am going to make a killing.....

No comments: