Friday, June 1, 2012

humpty dumpty

Yahoo finance ran what it calls news yesterday entitled "Only austerity can save Europe".

I was the first to comment. I said,

The Eurozone cannot be saved. The whole continent is slipping into severe recession. The debts will never be repaid and the banks are all toast. All the Kings horses and all the kings men cannot put it back together again. Get over it.

Well, by this morning I had received sixteen thumbs up and four thumbs down. So I added:

Pretty amusing that I got 4 thumbs down so far for my comment ... that means that there are at least four people who haven't -- yet -- figured out that they had better sell whatever stocks and bonds they have, before they lose any more money .... giggle ...

Market is down big this morning. Gee, what an "unexpected" surprise!!!!

No comments: