Friday, December 12, 2014

Obama

     Maybe its me, but my perception of this president is there has been more "coloring" of the reporting about him, more shading of the truth, more outright fabrication and lies, than any other president in my lifetime, if not for the entire history of the country.

     Many, many others have weighed in on the subject of whether he has been the best president, or the worst president, that we have ever had.  I don't even need to say on that score.

     In my vocation as prophet, I know I've already said what I think to a few people.  but not even those who respect my judgement gave it much credence.  When I said, back in the beginning of 2001, that the presidents desire to make war against Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with terrorism and nothing to do with WMD and everything to do with oil, they scoffed, they pooh-poohed me, hardly anyone even noticed, nobody remembers anymore.  When I said, back in the beginning of 2006, that the next president would be a black man, not even my black friends thought I had anything substantial to contribute, the whole campaign was either Hillarious or Algorithm.

    And there's only 5 or 6 people who ever read this blog, so it doesn't matter either.  I wrote about the black swan of deflation but the markets kept on going up, but at least Zero Hedge wrote the same thing a few days later.  Now, several weeks later, the markets have just begun to figure out that cheap gas may not be such a wonderful thing after all.

     So I can put this out there confident that no one will read it, let alone act upon it.  There won't even be any black SUV's with shaded glass pulling up outside my door to whisk me away.

    Barak Obama may or may not be the best, or the worst.  Historians can sort that out 50 years from now.  What you all need to know is that he will be the last President of the U.S.A.

     Its been good to know you all.  I'm checking out soon.  Your lives are about to get very interesting .....

No comments: